€40K Carnival Craze Mission campaign
1. Dates:17 February 2023 10:00CET – 26 February 2023 23:59CET.
2. Carnival Craze Mission is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an operator offering any of the below specified participating games:
- Raptor Doublemax
- Golden Fish Tank
- Vikings go to Valhalla
- Valley of the Gods
- Neon Villains DoubleMax
3. There is no minimum bet required to participate
4. Prize pool is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion.
5. Only real money bets qualify for the campaign.
6. To participate players shall confirm that they wish to take part by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window when opening a participating game.
7. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period.
8. The operator and Yggdrasil as provider of the campaign, reserve the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
9. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
10. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
1.To complete the mission, all objectives have to be fulfilled accordingly in each game:
- Raptor Doublemax 50 of the highest symbol in base game
- Golden Fish Tank Hit 4 wins in a row
- Vikings go to Valhalla 30 free spins symbols
- Valley of the Gods Activate statues 3 times
- Neon Villains DoubleMax Wild symbol 40 times
2. All players who complete the mission for the first time will be provided with a unique player number.
3. The unique player number will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position. Players who are not qualified to leaderboard will not have their position displayed.
4. The number of spins made to complete the mission determines the player’s position on the leaderboard. The player who completes the mission in the least number of rounds will finish at position 1 and win the 1st prize.
5. If there are two or more players who complete the mission with the same number of rounds, the player completing it first will have higher position on the leaderboard.
6. Player’s position is refreshed every 60 seconds.
7. Players’ position on the leaderboard can change throughout the mission.
8. Mission progress is automatically restarted when players can no longer improve the score. The best score will always be kept.
9. Mission progress can be restarted manually by the player after 25 spins. Restart button can be found in the game client.
– Prize pool for the Mission campaign is €40,000.
– Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.
– Cash prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the players’ accounts after leaderboard is over. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over.