The Withdrawal Policy clarifies the requirements and procedures for any requested withdrawals. Should there be any discrepancy with the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall supersede this Policy.
Before processing your first withdrawal request, we are required to verify certain documentation. You will receive an email from our support team identifying the specific documentation needed to complete your withdrawal.
Here are the types of documentation you may be requested to provide
- Photo ID - driving license, national ID card or the photograph page of a valid passport. Your name, photograph and signature must be clearly visible.
- Utility Bill - such as phone or electricity bill with your name and address, as registered on your account, issued within last 3 months. Online bills cannot be accepted as proof of address. We only accept scans of hard copy Utility Bills such as electricity or water bills not older than 3 months.
- Card Selfie - a photo of yourself holding the registered credit/debit card, covering the 6 middle digits of its long number, with your fingers.
- Proof of Ownership - of the deposit and withdrawal accounts: credit or debit cards: Front and back of the card used for deposit. Let visible only the first 6 and last 4 digits of the front and also cover the 3-digit security code on the back of the credit card. The card must be signed.
- Wire Transfer - bank statement issued within last 3 months. The bank account number, and your full name and address must be clear and fully visible. (You may block out the transaction details on the statement.)
- Additional or Notarized documents - In some cases, we may ask for additional documentation not mentioned above and/or for the documents to be notarized.
If the documentation is not received within 5 business days, your withdrawal request may be declined, and the funds returned to your balance.
Your request will be processed within 5 business days once all the documentation has been received and verified, assuming all requirements have been met.
To ensure quick processing of the withdrawal, reply to the email from our support team and attach scanned copies of the requested documents.
We may require phone verification to process your withdrawal request. If we are unable to complete the phone verification, your withdrawal request may be declined and the funds returned to your balance.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 100 EUR/GBP per request.
- Withdrawal requests are limited to 1,000 EUR/GBP per month.
- Any requests outside these limits will be declined and the funds will be returned to your balance.
Withdrawal Payment Methods & Timeframes
- Withdrawal requests are processed securely via Bank Transfer.
- In certain cases we keep the rights to change the withdrawal method.
- We aim to process all withdrawal requests within one business day for verified players.
- Non-verified customers' withdrawal requests can be processed on the following business day, from the time that we receive and verify all the requested documents.
- Once we have processed your withdrawal, you will receive your funds according to the financial institutions’ regular processes. Bank Transfers typically take 3-10 business days.
Once all documentation has been received, withdrawal requests are reviewed in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions and Bonus Terms and Conditions.